Tieferlegungsfedern

• Hey Leute,

Wie sieht das Thema tieferlegungsfedern beim gsi sports tourer im Bezug auf Anhängelast und die Höhe des kogelkopfes? Habe gelesen der braucht eine Höhe von 35 cm. Bleibt die Anhängelast gleich?

• Hello from the US, excuse my english, but that's all i speak . I have a buick regal tourx in the US, which is the Insignia B Country Tourer. I am desperately wanting to lower it, but not use the H&R springs, but more looking for smaller drop like 20-25mm. Can anyone confirm any difference between country tourer springs vs sport tourer on height? in US, we do not have the Sport Tourer, just Country Tourer with extra plastic around wheels.

• Hello from Germany,

If I read you correctly, you would like to bring the car to the level of a European Sports Tourer. The standard springs of the Sports Tourer could be sufficient for this. Good to know if FlexRide is still in the car? 4x4? I will ask a friend if it could fit. Unfortunately, this takes some time.

-Translated with Google-

Insignia-B-2018-04.png Insignia-B-Country-Tourer-2018-04.png

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mc Kancy ()

• Hat jemand die Federn von Einbach verbaut und kann mir eventuell dazu was sagen und Bilder zeigen?

Hatte in der Vergangenheit schon mal Eibach und war mit denen sehr zufrieden.

• I will mount my summer bikes next week, I will see if the numbers can be recognized. If not, I ask a friend. However, I have the FlexRide suspension.

• Hello from the US, excuse my english, but that's all i speak . I have a buick regal tourx in the US, which is the Insignia B Country Tourer. I am desperately wanting to lower it, but not use the H&R springs, but more looking for smaller drop like 20-25mm. Can anyone confirm any difference between country tourer springs vs sport tourer on height? in US, we do not have the Sport Tourer, just Country Tourer with extra plastic around wheels.

Hi,

This is really a beautiful Sigi, I wouldn't change anything. :thumbsup:

see you

• @ezpotato

after a conversation with a master from my Opel workshop, it should be possible to build the springs from the European ST (Sorts Tourer) to the CT (Country Torer). But you need to check with the U.S. authorities to see if it's legitimate. Since the Buick is built in Rüsselsheim, it sees no striking differences in components. However, information is always without guarantee

Translated with Google